First of all, ROUSH promises to treat you with respect and we will not contact you unless you give us permission. ROUSH will not sell or distribute information about you to anyone outside of ROUSH.
That said, there are a few areas on our website where the collection of personal information is necessary. For example, we may need to contact you to respond to a question or information request you sent to us.
In addition, we track information about the number of visits to our website. For example, we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our websites, the daily requests we receive for particular files on our websites, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally to improve the services we provide our customers, but these statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Please remember, you providing us with your information is different from “cookies.” Cookies are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the website. These pieces of information allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of that site more useful.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Keep in mind that if you turn cookies off, some of our services may not function properly and your Internet experience may not be as efficient.
Adding or Removing Your Name
If at any time you change your mind and would like to add or remove your name from ROUSH’s mailing list, or correct your personal information, please email ROUSH at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Contents” of This Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio, and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of This Internet Site and any portion thereof.
- Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents (which are not graphical images) of This Internet Site is prohibited except pursuant to the following conditions:
- The Contents may only be used for non-commercial or personal use and may not be copied or placed on any network computer or in any database or broadcasted in any media; and
- The Contents of this Internet Site cannot be modified; and
- Any copy of the Contents must include the copyright notice of ROUSH CleanTech, LLC.
- Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the graphical images of This Internet Site is prohibited without the express written consent of ROUSH.
- The information to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate. HOWEVER, ROUSH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ROUSH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ROUSH BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS INTERNET SITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE.
- You assume the entire risk of loss in using This Internet Site. ROUSH does not warrant that This Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations, that use of This Internet Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that all non-conformities can or will be corrected. The Content and directory structure contained on This Internet Site are subject to change without notice.
- You assume all responsibility of taking scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- In any event, ROUSH’s entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to ROUSH for the Content on This Internet Site.
- By transmitting or posting any communication or material to This Internet Site, you agree that ROUSH and/or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of ROUSH and/or its affiliated companies.
- You cannot post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation to use any information in violation of existing patent rights or copyright laws.
- Products, processes or technologies described on This Internet Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by ROUSH. Nothing on This Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of ROUSH’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- You cannot post or transmit any material that could constitute a violation of the United States Copyright Laws.
- Product names, logos, marks or the “ROUSH” name appearing in This Internet Site and/or designated with a ® or ™ are trademarks owned or licensed by ROUSH CleanTech, LLC or its parent, and the respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies of each.
- Materials designated with a © are subject to copyrights owned by ROUSH.
- The use or misuse of such trademarks or copyrighted materials except as noted above, is strictly prohibited.
- In general, ROUSH believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages is legally permissible and consistent with the common customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet. If an entity does not wish that ROUSH’s Internet Site link with their site, then ROUSH will remove the link from this Internet Site upon their written request. ROUSH makes no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this one. A link to another entity’s site does not denote that ROUSH endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site.
- Should any provision or portion of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or equity for any reason, it shall be deemed omitted, and all other provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Effective Date and Revision
© 2011 ROUSH CLEANTECH LLC
All rights reserved.